We are looking for a GAMEPLAY PROGRAMMER to join our team. You will work closely with our artists, designers, and creatives to design and implement gameplay in various virtual worlds.
- Build performant, sustainable, and maintainable gameplay and code
- Iterate using player feedback to optimize for simplicity, comprehension, and function
- Deliver projects in a timely and efficient manner
- Provide event support for virtual concerts, interactive radio, and content drops
- Are proficient in Lua
- Are able to adapt to new tools and technology
- Are accurate and precise with complex instructions, but also able to identify opportunities for improvement and efficiency in production
- Have strong technical ability to manage assets to fit memory, design, and frame rate limits
- Have good communication skills – able to help others and ask for help when needed.
- Are proactive in sharing info and assets
- Have a great team-player attitude – being flexible with new ideas, being open to direction and changes, and listening to teammates
Subject heading: “Application: Gameplay Programmer”
Must have a relevant portfolio to apply.
We are open to talented entry level applications as well as experienced programmers. Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions.
This is a contract and remote position. Applicants will preferably be based in the UK.