We are looking for a 3D Artist/environment artist to join our team. You will work closely with our artists, designers, and creatives to design and implement assets and environments for stunning virtual worlds.
- Create stunning virtual world assets based off of concept art
- Create game and event assets including character sets, environment props, cityscapes and incredible concert assets
- Assist with merch design and rigging
- Are able to adapt to new tools and technology
- Are accurate and precise with complex instructions, but also able to identify opportunities for improvement and efficiency in production
- possess an incredible eye for proportion and design
- Are self-sufficient to problem solve as well as excellent communication skills
- Have confidence to filter and evaluate criticism and art direction on a professional level
- Have strong modeling skills – able to generate clean and efficient models at a fast pace
- Have strong artistic ability to visualize final products with sometimes minimal concept art
- Have strong technical ability to manage assets to fit memory, design, and frame rate limits
- Have good communication skills – able to help others and ask for help when needed.
- Are proactive in sharing info and assets
- Have a great team-player attitude – being flexible with new ideas, being open to direction and changes, and listening to teammates
Subject heading: “Application: Environment Artist”
Must have a relevant portfolio to apply.
We are open to talented entry level applications as well as experienced environment artists. Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions.
This is a contract and remote position. Applicants will preferably be based in the UK.