We are looking for a NETWORKING ENGINEER to join our team. You will work closely with our artists, designers, and creatives on a networked multiplayer live Virtual Reality system.
Please reach out for more details. This is a part of an exciting 5G powered live concert system and Accelerator Programme.
- Have previous experience with Virtual Reality
- Are able to adapt to new tools and technology
- Are accurate and precise with complex instructions, but also able to identify opportunities for improvement and efficiency in production
- Have strong technical ability to manage assets to fit memory, design, and frame rate limit
- Have good communication skills – able to help others and ask for help when needed.
- Are proactive in sharing info and assets
- Have a great team-player attitude – being flexible with new ideas, being open to direction and changes, and listening to teammates
Subject heading: “Application: Networking Engineer”
Must have a relevant portfolio to apply.
We are open to talented entry level applications as well as experienced Networking Enginners. Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions.
This is a contract position. Applicants must be based in the UK.