We are looking for a Unity Developer intern to join our team. You will work closely with our artists, designers, and creatives to design and implement Unity based gameplay for interactive live immersive experiences.
- Implement user interface screens, transitions, animations, and VFX
- Support content creation pipelines, tool development, and workflow improvements
- Build performant, sustainable, and maintainable technologies and code
- Iterate using player feedback to optimize for simplicity, comprehension, and function
- Experience authoring custom editors, inspectors, and tooling within Unity
- Working knowledge of common UI technical architecture and patterns, with an emphasis on the Unity specific implementations of UI
- Are able to adapt to new tools and technology
- Are accurate and precise with complex instructions, but also able to identify opportunities for improvement and efficiency in production
- Have strong technical ability to manage assets to fit memory, design, and frame rate limits
- Have good communication skills – able to help others and ask for help when needed.
- Are proactive in sharing info and assets
- Have a great team-player attitude – being flexible with new ideas, being open to direction and changes, and listening to teammates
Subject heading: “Application: Unity Developer”
Must have a relevant portfolio to apply.
We are open to talented entry level applications as well as experienced Unity Developers. Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions.
This is a contract and remote position. Applicants will preferably be based in the UK.